Friday, April 17, 2009

FIX IT, and VP Joe Biden visits St. Louis

I've been so long-winded lately, I'll try to keep this one short, and go easy on the anger.

I saw a funny video posted on a friend's blog, and it's perfect for my blog, so I'm going to go the 'immitation is the sincerest form of flattery' route and post it myself. it's a clip from Saturday Night Live, and I found it to be very funny.



I also wanted to mention, for those of you who didn't catch it, that Vice President Joe Biden was in St. Louis today, specifically on the campus of the University of Missouri-St. Louis. He came by to speak as part of the Middle Class Task Force, and he spoke about affordable higher eduction. While I was merely a stone's throw away at the time, attendance tickets were very limited, so I did not get the chance to be personally enlightened.

No comments:

Post a Comment