Thursday, April 16, 2009

Heather's response to my earlier blog

First off, if you haven't gotten a chance to read last night's blog post, be sure to read that, below. This one isn't the "new blog" promised last night.

I wanted to mention that on the blog post entitled "Still Waiting, Celtic Woman, Easter and Christianity", I received an excellent response regarding Christianity from Heather. I have since responded to her comment with further thoughts as well. So, if you are interested in the religious aspect of that post, please be sure to check out the comments section for more discussion, and please feel free to add to the discussion yourself, regardless of your personal spiritual point of view!

I also wanted to mention that, to be honest, at times I wish I could have an unwavering faith in everything Christianity teaches- I think it would certainly make things easier on me to be a "mainstream Christian".

-Douglas

No comments:

Post a Comment